Facebook – 10 Recommended Changes for Personal and Business Pages
Facebook has come a long way, with many of the changes being very good. However, there are some things that still need to be changed, to be an ultimate user-friendly site. Many of them are about creating options for users, both for Personal Profiles &/or Business Pages. These are in no particular order of preference.
- Notification when a Fan posts or replies on a Business Page
- Alphabetize &/or search Fans/Likers of the Business Page
- Business Page owners/Admins given option to post with their personal ID on their Business Page.
- Change categories with their Business Page profile
- Add categories to Business Page profile – listed in multiple categories.
- Separate logos for the Business Page avatar vs the box picture next to posts.
- ‘Unsubscribe’ option – bring it back
- FB ‘Like’ Badge on outside websites – option of posting the story to a Business Page instead of only the Personal Profile.
- ‘Unlink’ specific Business Page posts from auto-tweeting.
- “Fan Friendly” tag for Fan posts put into the Spam Filter, so they won’t continually be placed there after posts previously ok’d