Let me being by saying WOW! I really enjoyed listening to the Keynote presentation by Guy Kawasaki for the Social Media Success Summit 2010. I have shared some of the highlights below. Be sure to check back as the Summit will continue over the next three weeks, with a large variety of speakers, including Ramone DeLeon and Chris Brogan.
Guy Kawasaki Keynote highlights:
How to Use Twitter as a Marketing Weapon
- Get more followers (step 1) – Find good content
- Get more followers (step 20 – Tweet it out
- Twitter client: Tweetdeck
- Build traffic: Tweetmeme
- Collection of Twitter marketing tips: How to Use Twitter for Marketing.alltop
- Aggregation of Twitter news and tips: Twitter.alltop
- Analysis of retweeting: Retweeterati.alltop
The Only Best Practice That You Need to Know: Get retweeted!