The Nanny Nine: Chef Daniel Green
If you’ve ever had a chance to see Daniel Green on television, you would take note of his charisma…from cooking on Twin Cities Live (KSTP 5 Eyewitness News) to hosting on ShopNBC. He shares his passion for healthy cooking thru his website Television Cookery , his cookbooks, Kitchen Takeovers, on-air cooking demos, and product presentations. Here he shares his thoughts on using Social Networking.
1. How long have you been using Social Networking for your business?
2. Is your business using Facebook &/or Twitter?
Part of my business is and ShopNbc has a great following.
3. Facebook vs Twitter – do you like one better? If yes, why?
Facebook…Twitter i don’t like as I don’t get the responses.
4. Do you post daily?
No, as don’t want people to get bored of what i say.
5. What is your favorite thing about Social Networking?
To be in touch with friends I have made all over the world.
6. What do you think is the biggest benefit of Social Networking?
Instant updates and show times.
7. How do you measure Social Networking, & explain:
ROR – Return on Relationship
8. What is the best moment you’ve had on a Social Networking site?
9. What is your best piece of advice to other businesses about Social Networking?