The Nanny Nine: Christopher Straub
I am delighted to share with you insights from Christopher Straub on how he uses Social Networking for his clothing and accessories business Christopher Straub. Christopher is best known for being one of the favorite designers on Season 6 of Project Runway. He carries his enthusiastic & fun behavior onto his Social Networking sites, engaging Fans from all over the world.
1. How long have you been using Social Networking for your business?
2. Is your business using Facebook &/or Twitter?
Yup, we get a lot of response using Facebook and Twitter.
3. Facebook vs Twitter – do you like one better? If yes, why?
Facebook. Not being limited by the amount of content is great. Also, the ease of loading photos and links helps, too.
4. Do you post daily?
Yes, sometimes up to 10 times a day.
5. What is your favorite thing about Social Networking?
Being able to get an immediate response from your customer. Whether it’s informing them of a promotion or asking their opinion about something.
6. What do you think is the biggest benefit of Social Networking?
The ability to inform everybody at one time with not spending any money.
7. How do you measure Social Networking, & explain:
ROI – Return on Investment – Yes
ROR – Return on Relationship – Yes
ROE – Return on Engagement – YES!
ROL – Return on Loyalty – Yes
ROK – Return on Knowledge – YES!
8. What is the best moment you’ve had on a Social Networking site?
9. What is your best piece of advice to other businesses about Social Networking?
uploading photos, posting links, tagging someone in a post…these are