Twin Cities Live is a locally based talk show, based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota on KSTP 5 Eyewitness News (ABC). Daily they offer stories on food, fashion, fun with your family, Minnesota people and businesses, as well as celebrity interviews. The show has a fun, vibrant energy, that is brought by the TCL staff, including Producer Melissa Saigh, who graciously did this interview. They have brought this energy over to their Social Networking accounts as well.
1. How long have you been using Social Networking for your business?
airwaves in April 2008, but in the last year we’ve started Tweeting and
Facebooking multiple times a day.
2. Is your business using Facebook &/or Twitter?
Yes, both, so follow us please!
3. Facebook vs Twitter – do you like one better? If yes, why?
We use Facebook on-air more than Twitter because you can see our viewers’
comments in a list form. This way, our viewers can read each others’ comments and respond.
4. Do you post daily?
5. What is your favorite thing about Social Networking?
It allows us to get information out to our 6,000+ Facebook fans quickly. It also lets us know what our viewers are thinking, and they have an opportunity to tell us what they want to see on the show.
6. What do you think is the biggest benefit of Social Networking?
So many of our TCL fans are on Facebook and Twitter, so we’re able to give them backstage access, a format to give their opinions on show topics and ask questions, all in one convenient place!
7. How do you measure Social Networking, & explain:
ROI – Return on Investment – YES!
ROR – Return on Relationship – YES!
ROE – Return on Engagement – YES!
ROL – Return on Loyalty – YES!
ROK – Return on Knowledge – YES!
8. What is the best moment you’ve had on a Social Networking site?
9. What is your best piece of advice to other businesses about Social Networking?